I don’t want to enter the discussion if you should or not use a datareader, this is another topic. I will just show how I test the mapping between the reader and my objects easily.
Recently I had to setup a CI build in TeamCity. I already did this once using msbuild script, and met very quickly walls when I wanted to get into more advanced deployment scripts. So I looked for a different solution and found psake. From the github project :
Solr is a very powerful search engine built on top of Lucene. If you read this article you are probably familiar with it already, so I will skip the introductions.
I just saw an example of lanbda using “it” as the lambda input parameter name, and I found it quite nice. I never thought about this, nothing exceptional, just a nice touch in readability :
Github builds great software. They think it through, design it well, and they ship good software.